MedLab Instruments was established in 1996 in the city of Sydney, Australia and in 2007, Mediquip Remarketing Ltd was established in Napier, the Art Deco capital of New Zealand.
Recycling E-waste in medical, laboratory, pathology and imaging equipment for over 25 years is our celebrated recognition within the industry.
Over the years we have rescued gross amounts of E-waste from landfill, however still in good working condition.
Creating a sustainable alternative for preowned and used equipment.
Above all we provide affordable, quality products worldwide.
A reliable and efficient service…
- Accepting hospital, laboratory and medical equipment destined for landfill
- Buying used and new laboratory, medical, pathology and radiology equipment
- Renting equipment
- Donating equipment to genuine charities
- Exchanging equipment
- Evaluating equipment
- Selling refurbished equipment or equipment as is
- Free pick up and freight service when we buy or accept equipment.